1. Open up Outlook Express and go to Tools and then click on Accounts.
2. In the window that pops up, click on the Mail tab. If there are any other accounts listed, this is where you would go to modify/remove them(buttons on the right).
3. Click on Add and then Click on Mail. This will start the mail account wizard.
4. Enter your name or how you want your name to appear on the mail you send out and click Next.
5. Now enter your Online Today email address. (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) Click Next.
6. The Next window deals with the email server addresses. Skip down to the blank that says "Incoming Mail (pop3 or imap) Server". Put mail.ont.com in this blank. One below it says "Outgoing (SMTP) Server". Put smtp.ont.com
7. Click Next. This is where you will be entering in your password. Leave "Log on Using Pop Account Name" checked. We do not use SPA. Click Next.
8. Click Next and then we will choose a connection type. Select "I will establish my Internet Connection Manually" and click Next and then click Finish.
9. That's it! You can check your email by clicking on "Send and Receive" when you are connected.
REMEMBER, you MUST be ONLINE to receive and send mail.
If you experience any problems our Technical Support Line is (972)386-9906 or (817)858-5511 and it is a 24 hour line so someone will be there to answer your call.